Mission Photograph Album - Cities #4 page 0115
Board of Missions of the Methodist Episcopal Church
For permission to use or for higher quality reproduction contact email@example.com
The General Commission on Archives and History of the United Methodist Church
H8263 Rev. C.B. Mitchell delivering the address for the laying of the
corner stone of St. Mark's Methodist Episcopal Church. Chicago, Ill.
H8264 St. Andrew's Methodist Episcopal Chapel and lot adjoining, purchased by St. Mark's
Methodist Episcopal Church of the Lexington Conference in 1909. Taken at the corner stone
laying of the new church 1914. Chicago, Ill.
H8265 The parade at the laying of the corner stone of St. Mark's Methodist Episcopal
Church. Looking West on Wabash Ave. U.R.K. of P. arriving. Chicago, Ill.
H8266 An adult Sunday School Class of St. Mark's Methodist Episcopal Church. The little
boy at right of stairway was saved from S.S. City of Athens, sunk by a mine
off Cape of Good Hope in 1917. chicago, Ill.
Percent Needs Review