Mission Photograph Album - Cities #1 page 0074
Board of Missions of the Methodist Episcopal Church
For permission to use or for higher quality reproduction contact email@example.com
The General Commission on Archives and History of the United Methodist Church
H. 2548 Polish Methodist Church. 20th and Sydney Streets. South Side,
Pitts., Pa. June 1918.
H. 2549 Same as H. 2548
Percent Needs Review