Mission Photograph Album - Cities #1 page 0080
Board of Missions of the Methodist Episcopal Church
For permission to use or for higher quality reproduction contact email@example.com
The General Commission on Archives and History of the United Methodist Church
H. 2560 Interior of the Smithfield Street Methodist Episcopal Church. This
church was built in 1817, and the location is known as Brimstone Corner.
View of the seats and balcony. Pitts., Pa. June 1918.
H. 2561 Crowds waiting in the street for the French Blue Devils to come
out of the chamber of Commerce Bldg. in which they were having dinner.
Pitts., Pa. June 1918.
Percent Needs Review