Mission Photograph Album - Cities #1 page 0119
Board of Missions of the Methodist Episcopal Church
For permission to use or for higher quality reproduction contact email@example.com
The General Commission on Archives and History of the United Methodist Church
H. 2734 Left to right, - Dr. P. J. Maveety, Freedman's Aid Society; Dr.
David Kendall, Sheridan Dist., Wyoming; Dr. W. W. Van Orsdel, Northern
Montana Conf.; Dr. J. A. Martin, Great Falls; Dr. Canse, Bellingham Dist.,
H. 2735 At the close of a session Columbus, Ohio - June 1918.
H. 2736 Feeding the squarrels in the Capitol Grounds at Columbus, Ohio,
Percent Needs Review